There are many things you can do in 2018 like buying cheap phones with good specs, or playing VR games but at this time we still cannot play Android games on PC properly. In this competition of Android emulator, BlueStacks is taking a lead because of its fast and easy to user interference. Even BlueStacks 3 was introduced and it was fantastic, although it was running Kitkat OS and that is why, we can’t able to play latest Android games until now. BlueStacks recently released a Beta version that run Android Nougat. Yes, you heard it right. Now you can download BlueStacks Android N aka BlueStacks Android Nougat 7.0.
This latest Android emulator is currently in Beta mode but luckily, anyone can download and use it from their websites. We tried many Android emulators for PC like Andy Android emulator and Nox, but the best we encounter so far was none other then BlueStacks 3 and now BlueStacks N.
Also read: How to Root BlueStacks N
As mentioned above, this is a beta version of BlueStacks Android N so it might be buggy but it’s worth a try.
Before you go ahead, you should check its system requirements as mentioned on BlueStacks website itself is given below:
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel/AMD Processor with virtualization extensions (VT/SVM) enabled in the BIOS.
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks N Beta will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gameplay experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) or higher
- Memory: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
This version needs to match these requirements because its currently in Beta. If not, you can always use BlueStacks 3 on your PC or Laptop.
If you have already installed previous BlueStacks, you might lose data, so make sure to make a backup before installing BlueStacks Nougat
Download BlueStacks N for PC (BETA version)
- Head over to its website BlueStacks.com
- From here you will see a new download button that says “Try BlueStacks + N BETA”. Just click on it and it will lead you to the download page.
- From here, you can see the system requirements to run BlueStacks N BETA
- Now go down this page, and click download button. It will start downloading BlueStacks Android N BETA on your PC.
- Can’t find the download button? Click the link ahead to download it: Direct Download Link
Install BlueStacks N for PC (BETA Version)
- Now open the downloaded file.
- From here, you can click Install now button but if you want to install it on different location then click customize installation.
- From here choose where you want to install BlueStacks N.
- Once done, hit Install now button.
- It will take few minutes in order to complete installation.
- When done, you can open BlueStacks N on your PC.
What more you should know about BlueStacks N Beta
They didn’t just provide Nougat OS only, but also offers something new called Pika World. We will write a whole article on it. Pika World is a virtual world for gaming on BlueStacks N. It will allow you to see players near you. You can see what games they are playing. You can even compliment or interact with them. It’s really a fun thing and a fine strategy by BlueStacks to stay connected even more.
Every time you download a game, or open BlueStacks, you earn Pika Points. Those Pika points are useful in many ways. You can buy themes, wallpapers and even BlueStacks premium membership and much more with them. So, it’s really something you should try on BlueStacks Android N.
If you have any questions regarding to BlueStacks Android N, then feel free to comment below and spread the world about BlueStacks N by sharing this article.