TinyCards is a free flashcard and study companion app to Duolingo. It primarily helps you study foreign language vocabulary that you learned in Duolingo. And you can Download Tiny Cards for PC and Mac
Although there are other topics you can study, too. Words from Duolingo lessons are preloaded into the app, and you can run through flashcard decks of them anytime you like from a mobile app or web browser.
How good is it
You can also build your own flashcard decks or study material uploaded by other users. As a free language learning app, TinyCards is of average quality. Its main draw is that the vocabulary words come from Duolingo, so you can use it in reference with the Duolingo course.
Its free and Always will be
TinyCards is entirely free to download and use. There are no upsells, no premium accounts, and no features to unlock. You can use as many flashcard decks as you want. You get flashcard decks from Duolingo. As well as any you decide to create, and those created by other users. Its an Amazing Experience, you get to learn new things at the cost of Nothing. Keep Reading and Download Tiny Cards for PC and Mac OS X
What Languages are Present?
TinyCards has study material for many languages. Some of the material comes from Duolingo courses, as mentioned, and some comes from users who upload it. TinyCards has flashcard decks for the following Duolingo courses: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish. You might notice that this list is much smaller than all the languages supported in Duolingo. In addition, TinyCards has flashcard decks for Duolingo’s Russian Cyrillic writing, American Sign Language alphabet, and Japanese writing for Katakana and Hiragana. These decks are just for the writing and alphabets that’s neat. Download Tiny Cards for PC and Mac OS X
The Final Verdict
As a free language-learning and study app, TinyCards is good, considering all its offering for a price of zero. TinyCards has the potential to even be better, seeing as it could sync with your progress in Duolingo, but there are some problems with it currently. The problems aren’t difficult to solve. Still Duolingo remains a wonderful free option for learning a new language on your own, too. Now I will tell you how you can Download Tiny Cards for PC and Mac OS X
Download Tiny Cards for PC with BlueStacks 3
There are two ways you can Download Tiny Cards for PC. One of the method is to download its APK and install it manually, the other method is to download it the way you are supposed to do with Play Store. Download BlueStacks 3 at the very beginning. The download link with complete instruction is given below.
Once downloaded, follow the guide given above.
Method 1: –
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now go to “My apps” and click “System app” folder from there.
- Now Open “Google Play” from here. It’s the same Google Play Store as you use on your Android devices.
- Now search “ Tiny Cards ” on Play Store.
- Open it and click “install”.
- Once installed, open it from “My Apps” portions on your BlueStacks 3.
- That’s how you can Download Tiny Cards for PC on BlueStacks 3 with official method.
Method 2: –
- Install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- Now Download Tiny Cards for PC APK from any sources. Or use other markets to download its APK on your PC.
- Now on BlueStacks 3, go to “My Apps” portion in the home tab.
- Click “Install Apk” button that is given at the right bottom corner of BlueStacks 3.
- Open that downloaded Tiny Cards APK from here.
- It will install this game on your PC.
- Open this game from “My Apps” when installed.
- Now you can enjoy playing Tiny Cards on your PC with ease.
If you found this Article Helpful, give us a Like and Comment Below!