There is good news for all the Instagramers out there. They just released a new app for all the Instagram Creators out there. The name of the app is “IGTV” aka Instagram TV. This app is really amazing and everyone should know about it. You can download it on your Smartphone via Google Play Store. You can even download it manually. Yes, you can download IGTV APK as well. For that you need to follow the guide ahead but read what’s IGTV is all about.
This is a great way to engage your followers even more. If you create lots of videos for your followers on Instagram, now you should be really happy. IGTV by Instagram allows you to create more than one-minute video. It’s always better when it’s more than one minute. You just need to download and install it via Google Play Store and linking it with your Instagram is really a piece of cake.
You can see the videos of all the creators that you have followed from your account. Not just that, you can even see popular creators and even search and follow anyone around the globe to watch their videos. If that’s not enough for you, you can even create your channel and start uploading videos for more than one minute.
IGTV offers really less features but it is really a big deal who cares about their fans. So, this is a win win situation for the creators and their followers. One platform, where all you see are videos of your favorite instagramers.
Interested in using this app on PC? Check out our guide on: Download IGTV for PC Windows 10 & Mac
IGTV can even become a new YouTube for the new generation if they start rewarding the Instagramers. So, if you are into it, make sure to hurry up and download it right away. It requires Android 4.1 or above to run. Now you can download the latest version of this app manually that is called IGTV v126.96.36.199.119 APK. Now it’s time to enjoy long vertical videos. Follow the instructions given below to learn step by step guide on manual installation of IGTV APK.
Download and Install IGTV APK on Android
- Download IGTV APK [Version 188.8.131.52.119]. To do so, click here.
- Once done, copy it to your Smartphone.
- On your phone, go to your settings and enable installation of apps/games manually by enabling Unknown Sources. To access it, go to Settings > Security Settings > Unknown Sources.
- Now open the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, you can access IGTV from your App Drawer.
Get Started with IGTV on Android
- Getting started with IGTV app is really easy. All you need to do is to open the installed app from your app drawer.
- If you have already logged in Instagram account on your Smartphone, it will ask you to continue from that account with one tap. If you wish to continue with different account, then tap on “Switch Accounts” options.
- Now you will be able to see all the videos from the people you are following on the go. It offers simple swipe features as well to make your experience smoother. Now watch famous instagramers, discover and follow more and create your own channel on IGTV to engage your audience.
That’s all. If you are facing any issue with IGTV, feel free to tell un on the comment box below.