We all love our visuals, And why shouldn’t we, we’ve paid top dollar for it.Today I will be showing you how you can use ReShade to improve the visuals of your Game.
First of all just run PUBG and see if the game can run on its own. ReShade might affect your Computer’s Performance.
What is Reshade?
ReShade is a post processing injector. The Visuals of the game fell and look better. Giving out Sharper Quality, Beautified visuals and more clarity.
How to Install ReShade
ReShade is not Illegal and No it will not get you banned.. The developers themselves have given it a greenflag on Twitter regarding the use
- First up and most obvious, you will download ReShade and Install it.
- Locate the game on your computer. Most people will find it by following this default path: C-Drive\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\Tslgame.exe
- Select your rendering API, in most cases you’ll wanna select Direct 3D 10+ or OpenGL.
- Once prompted “Do you wish to download a collection of standard effect from https://github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders?” Choose Either yes or No.
- Click “Uncheck All” on the list of shaders.
- From here you can select which settings you prefer, but I’ll list my recommended settings.
- AdaptiveSharpen.fx (This will sharpen the games visuals and make them less blurry)
- HDR.fx (This will make PUBG over all more bright and depending on your monitor, give you a better color)
- Technicolor2.fx (This will give you a more vibrant less saturated color pallet)
How to use ReShade
- Start up PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Open ReShade by pressing Shift + F2.
- If you wish, go through the quick user interface tutorial.
- Once that’s done, click the plus icon on the top right under Home to create a new profile and create a name for it.
- At the bottom collapse the Adaptive Sharpen window.
- Double click on Strength under Technicolor 2 and adjust to 0.500 (If you selected this setting earlier that is. You can also fiddle with the other plugins you selected earlier here as well.)
- You may also want to set up your toggle key options and assign keys to your plugins if you wish to enable or disable them on the fly, I would recommend just using the numpad keys.
- Next, go to the Settings Tab.
- You’ll wanna look for “Usage Mode” and then change this to “Performance” (You can adjust this later if you wanna experiment.)
- Press Reload and exit.
Once this is done, you should be all set and able to enjoy stunning visuals as you hunt down fellow players around the map!
If you Liked this Article, Give us a like and a Comment Below!